Casa Pallotti, or just Casa, is nestled in the heart of the Yarra Valley, just 40km from Lilydale.
View map: [GIF] [PDF] Melways ref: 119E A2
Casa is run and managed by a group of volunteers, affectionately known as Friends of Casa. The property is owned by the Australian Pallottines, a society of Catholic priests and brothers, and Friends of Casa actively work to promote the vision and spirit of St Vincent Pallotti.
For more information on the Australian Pallottine and St Vincent Pallotti, visit the Australian Pallottines website: www.pallottine.org.au
Facilities and Features
The campsite is centred around a century old farmhouse. Casa keeps a homely feel throughout, whilst providing modern facilities.
Heated dorms accommodate up to 80 people.
Other features include:
- Friendly reception.
- Catered or uncatered.
Full catering included breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and supper
- Meeting room with fire place and comfortable couches
- Commercial kitchen
- Large multi-purpose hall
- Volleyball court
- Basketball court
- Disabled toilet and shower
- Games and activities including table tennis, bocce, soccer, football, foosball and more.
- Grassed sports area
- Creek with campfire area, great for damper and billy tea
- A variety of bush walks from beginner to advanced
- Dayhire available
- Panoramic mountain views
- A short walk to the Yarra River
Programs and Camps
Casa is ideal for a wide range of camps, including:
Casa is also in the process of developing a range of programs, so please stay tuned.
- School retreats
- Parish family camps
- Faith based camps
- Youth leadership camps
- Recreational camps (bushwalking, canoeing, bikeriding etc)